Dear sport friends,
We hope you are all well. After a long time of waiting and hoping we are now really seeing relaxations from the governments in Europe. Unfortunately there is no uniformity, but the start is there. In some countries you can even practice and there are also some places where there can be a cross, with limitations. ...
DEAR SPORT FRIENDS,
We hope that you are all well and remain careful.
Once again, like last year, we must send a sad message. We have been overtaken by reality, and so we have to cancel, in close consultation with both clubs, the CEC's 2021 in Jinin (CZ) and Offenbach (DE). Ramonchamp ...
We still have to deal with measures regarding the pandemic. Also now we have to adjust the calendar again in the hope that at the end of June, we can travel free and so also have our CEC's.
The CEC-1 has moved, by consultation between ECMO and the club in Jinin (CZ), for one month, from May 22 ...
Due to the situation with Covid and restrictions in France the CEC in Ramonchamp on 26/06/2021 has been cancelled. The club are very sorry but hope to run in 2022 if this is possible.
Please keep looking at the website for further updates on the CEC calendar 2021.
On this new webite you will find we have a online entry form to enter the CEC 2021 events.
You will need to complete the form for each event you want to enter - so if you want to come to all 3 events you will need to complete the form 3 times!
Complete all details and click SUBMIT
Dear Friends, It is been too long since we had the opportunity to greet each other at an ECMO race. Do you remember? September 2019 in Marum NL, the CMCdN. And when will it be again? We have to be patient for the near future and wait and see when it is allowed to travel free throughout Europe again. Fortunately we have some ...
Hello everyone, we hope you are all doing well.
We are still all living in strange times but we are still hoping for our 2021 calendar.
The provisional calendar is; CEC-1 Jini (CZ) - May 22 CEC-2 Ramonchamp (FR) - June 26 CEC-3 Offenbach (DE) - July 24
We of course are still thinking about if is possible for organizers and riders ...